Saturday, July 21, 2007

My small business.




Hi, my name is Hanafi. About 6 years ago I have made a decision in my life not to be a salary man, so I have 'enrolled' in the rat race to become self employed, an entrepreneur, businessman, consultant, etc. etc. Since then I have faced trials and tribulations, challenges, pretty experiences, ugly experiences and life is a one big roller coaster.

Today, I am starting this blog just to share my experiences or perhaps to get feedback from people out there who might also want to share experiences and myriad of emotions. It is not my intention to discredit anyone neither to praise anyone though I realized that sometimes I can be very vocal with issues relating to my personal frustrations. This blog is just a journal of a small time businessman living in an entrepreneur adventurous life.

Hey, I am not trying to put people to sleep with boring lectures so in future I will try to put more relevant photos as the saying 'a picture say a thousand words'. Also, as my interest is largely in IT, I would like to discuss IT issues here sometimes.

For those out there too, my base is in Kuala Lumpur and I operate a small business of IT services from IT equipment rental to Consultancy services to supplying IT related products etc. Though my major clients are from various Government agencies and I am a registered consultant for MARA entrepreneur program, my LCD projectors, notebooks and desktop pcs are always ready to be rented out. If you need to be group trained in the area of IT including the 'open source', arrangement with experts including myself is not a problem.

How am I doing so far? Though I am still not satisfied with myself (so does everyone else), I am grateful to God for at least I have achieved a lot of personal goals during my course of entrepreneurship including an entrepreneur award from MARA two years ago.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

The tough situation we are in will make us a stronger n seasoned person. All else will be easily faced later on regardless of the magnamity