Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Upgrading oneselves.




Hi there,

I took a long break from blogging, but now I am back. Well, I was busy keeping up with my businesses, moreover I went back to a few computer classes (not as a trainer but as a student) to update myself. I invested money and time in classes like photoshop, adobe illustrator and 3D max (nothing come cheap these days).

I think once in a while we need to upgrade ourselves 'knowledge wise' just like our computer hardware. Oh speaking of hardware, I upgraded my PC’s, now most of them come with more than 1gb ram, bought a few new notebooks, all that for my business, so I am ready to step into 2008.

To my dad, this is a gift for you, a black and white photo of his mother and grandmother (they were Japanese) in a school compound, that I took liberty to colorised the photo myself using photoshop techniques (since dreams are made in color). 'Yes Abah, just click that picture to enlarge in fuller scale'. The result might be amateurish but as a beginner it took me half the night. With photoshop, not only I can colorised black and white photos and vice-versa but I can also restore badly damaged photos to its former glory.

Also, would like to thank Abang Osman (my cousin) for e-mailing the pic of our great grandmother (Mak Tua) and her Japanese certificates of origin.

Cheers.
Love you.

Ps : anyone can check out my 2 new blogs ,
http://kursusautocad.blogspot.com and http://kursusautocadlevel2.blogspot.com.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Salam Bro,
Sorry for dropping by late. I thought I subscibed your page in the Google Reader, but it turns out that I didn't get notified by any new entries. I think something's wrong with your site's RSS feeder.
Wah, you've been busy in this break ya? Photoshop, Illustrator, and even 3D Max! I tried a short course on Blender. That one was the easiest in the family of 3D animation and graphical design (or so what they said), but you know what? I got screwed hahaha. I am doing try and error learning with photoshop, and enjoying it.
Anyway, you did great with the picture.
Have a nice evening ya bro, and keep well.