Monday, February 25, 2008

The new gear = Sony Alpha 200.


Hi guys,

I bought my Sony Alpha 200 on the 16 February 2008. It is my first DSLR camera as it is about time to upgrade. Why didnt I buy other brands? Simply, because I like the outcome of the camera and most importantly the budget suits me. One thing that I am impressed with the DSLR is the built-in IS function (image stabilizer) which come as a great help to people like me who lack the steadiness of holding a camera.

So this is the pic, of-course with a little help from 'photoshop'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro,
Hey, a-200 huh? That is one cool stuff bro :)
I tried D40, and it was cool. But that is a basic DSLR. Your's isn't basic! So many cool features...

Aniki____^_^ said...

Hai Mr. Hanafi !
Please recommend me some good stuff laaa, for beginner like me..
DRAWING takes lot of time to finish,
i hope i still can make art by PHOTO too !