Sunday, August 5, 2007

Juggling times until ‘Merdeka’.


This week until the end of August I am commencing my busy schedule as I will be conducting few ICT trainings for PUTEK MARA entrepreneurs (Program Usahawan Teknikal) in Kuala Lumpur. Although it took me an average of only 10 minutes to do a posting here but I am not sure that I have even the 10 minutes. I was thinking maybe I should make a video during my lecture and broadcast it to ‘you tube’ and link it here. Let me consider the option thoroughly.

Few weeks from now we are going to celebrate our ‘Merdeka’, the day that Malaysian should rejoice that we are an independent sovereign nation. For some, ‘Merdeka’ means another public holiday and watching parades despite the fact that ‘Merdeka’ extends far beyond that, for without ‘Merdeka’ Malaysia is like a land without identity. Without ‘Merdeka’ we are short of power to control our destiny nevertheless the rights to our own course.

With our ‘Merdeka’ and our own Malaysian flag, we have the ‘say’ against the invasion of Iraq and the rape of Palestine. Finally, as a ‘Merdeka’ nation, we are proud of our own culture and lifestyle. So thank you God that we are ‘Merdeka’.

'Selamat Hari Merdeka'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

No problemo, anyway your blog deserve top 20, marvelous.