Friday, September 14, 2007

Short post announcing my birthday (14 September).


Dear friends and well wishers, thank you for cheering up my birthday that happens today. In short, I want to say thank you Allah for letting me breathe in this wonderful life, my brilliant dad, for being passionate to my mom at the right time so I can be born and to my wonderful mom who endured the labor pain and to the whole world that allow me to coexist.

Happy birthday too, to my two beautiful nieces, Farhana (the eldest from my sister) and Ayesha (the eldest from my brother) who are sharing the same birthday with me and also sharing the birthday was my late grandfather aruah Haji Abdul Manap Safar (Alfatihah for you Baktok). Lost him on 14 September too, some years ago, you are always in my memory, really miss your love.

Should I wish for more? Ok, if I should, I wish for great health so I can keep contributing to the world and do things that I always crave to do before I cease to exist.

Selamat berpuasa to all.

8 comments:

hanah banana said...

happy birthday ayah pey!
and selamat berpuasa!
may this holy month bring us greatness in health and wealth.

Ucuk Wahid said...

Happy Besday bro!

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Thank you hanah, thanks ucuk...cute kids you have...we are all virgos ya...

Serenity said...

Happy Birthday Pie. May u r blessed with good life now & always. So u r 34 this year? Dont forget me for ur birthday bash.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Sorry but i dont accept annonymous comments, coward and no honest intention.

roslimh said...

Happy belated birthday. May Allah grant you more baraqah in this month of ramadhan.